So What Can You Control?
Already Developed / In The Pipeline
- Beds - Will allow you to adjust the firmness or softness of your mattress, as well as monitor your breathing, heart rate and movement whilst you sleep.
- Humidity Detectors - These will sense irregular humidity levels in the atmosphere and combat accumulating mould by interacting with already installed ventilation fans and humidifiers.
- Water Leakage Alerts - Afraid you are losing precious water without realising? These devices can be applied to locations where water is ever present such as baths, sinks and toilets. When any rogue drops fall a message will be sent to a central hub declaring that there’s a potential leak.
- Cooking - Forgot to turn the slow cooker on? Want to turn up the heat but can’t be bothered to walk to the kitchen again? Cooking appliances are already able to and will no doubt continue to allow their cooks prepare for dinner or edit oven temperatures by using smartphone apps or remote controls.
- Energy Monitors - These are for those who regard keeping track of their energy consumption an important assessment. They share the ability to monitor, collect and express the amount of energy you are using straight to your smartphone.